Thursday, April 29, 2010

Waiting....

It seems that all I have done is wait. I waited for money to reverse the vasectomy. I waited for results. I waited for referrals. I waited for financing. I waited longer for financing. I waited for financing to take effect. And...for the past three day's I've had med's in my fridge ($6700.00 worth to be exact), and I am waiting for cycle day 1 to start...and I'm waiting.

Now I have always been a 28 day kind of girl. Last month I was 30, which set this all off. Now, Im 29. I have been spotting since Monday. I just started today..It works though, as I will take 375U of Follistim for 3 days, and then get my blood and ultrasound on Monday. My first day off. The downside is I have to take all of my doses of medication at work. The upside...if I have some weird reaction, or can't bring myself to do it, I am in an emergency room...someone will know what to do :)

Well Im off to plant my vegetable garden. I have so many half done projects in my house I am forcing myself to nest early...and get things done before I just want to sit back and enjoy a baby..I hope.

No comments: