Thursday, April 10, 2008

Disappointment

Another cycle has come to an end, and we are not pregnant yet. Being fully aware that in any given month the average couple has a 25-30% chance of conceiving is not a comfort. I really need to stop stressing out about this, and let it happen if it is going to, but that is so much easier said than done.

I worry because I know that the odds are stacked against us after paying $10,000.00 for a vasectomy reversal. I worry that it just won't happen. i think if it doesn't happen, we will still have a lot of fun adventuring, but I will have to figure out how to let go of this.

In other news, my dog gets his stitches out on Saturday, and I believe they will have to go right back in. The first set I took out after 10 days, and the wound was still open. It was restitched, and in my professional opinion it hasn't closed, but we shall see. It's in such a horrible spot (that flap of sking that kind of hangs between the back leg and the belly). It's such a high action, low blood flow spot. We shall see.

I am hoping to be able to take my ACLS cerfitication in the next few months and begin really preparing myself to move into the Emergency Room from the Surgical Floor. I wish that there was an ACNP program offered online. The only one requires you to work in certain states, and I cant commit to that until I know what is going on with us for the next few years.

I am starting to feel like a pessimist, which I am not. So on the bright side, with a lot of hard work and research, I have been successful in raising our credit scores by 100 points EACH in less than 4 months. It is amazing. I would highly recommend www.creditboards.org. The people are so helpful, and there is some invaluable advice.

Well, I must sign off. My husband rode his bike to work, and blew his tire. So I have to go get him.

Babydust to all who are trying, and keep hugging your bullies :)

No comments: